Criminal Defense Lawyer in Anacortes, WA
Attorney Justin Campbell
When you are facing criminal charges in Washington, you don't want just any lawyer. You need a local criminal defense attorney who will invest himself in your case. Defending your reputation against criminal charges isn't just my job, it's my passion.
Anacortes, Washington Criminal Lawyer
I am Justin Campbell, the Founder and Managing Attorney of Campbell Law Firm. From my office in Anacortes, I travel all across Northwest Washington helping people fight against criminal charges that could change their lives. I have made a point to develop strong relationships with the local prosecutors and court staff across Skagit County and Northwest Washington. I understand each district, municipal, and superior court's unique policies and procedures.
Personalized Passion for Criminal Defense
You won't be just another case file to me. I take the trust my clients put in me personally, and put myself into every case. You will get to know me as we work our way through the criminal process. So when I make a recommendation on whether to settle or go to trial, you will know I have your best interests at heart.
I take a hands-on approach to helping my clients. I will do the work to develop your best defense, and make sure you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your claims. I know sometimes the most obvious answer isn't the right one. So I will explore all the options, even the less traditional ones.
Education and Experience
If you are facing criminal charges, you need a lawyer who has the training to work within the system to present your best defense. I know that a strong defense requires education and innovation. I have gone above and beyond to make sure I have the training to best represent you. I have completed advanced trial advocacy training, as well as programs on defending DUIs and marijuana cases. If you work with me, you'll get more than a run-of-the-mill defense. You'll get state-of-the-art strategies from a criminal defense lawyer with extensive legal education and training.
Criminal Defense Attorney Justin Campbell, At a Glance
- Washington State Bar Association, 2009
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Campbell Law Firm, Anacortes, Washington, 2009 to present
- Founder and Managing Attorney
- Osborn Machler, Seattle, Washington, 2009-2011
- Attorney, of Counsel
- Kansas State University, 2003
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Accounting
- Washburn University School of Law, 2007
- Juris Doctor (JD)
- University of Washington School of Law, 2010
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in Taxation
- National College of DUI Defense, 2016 to present
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2009 to present
- Washington Defenders Association, 2013 to present
- Skagit County Bar Association, 2016 to present
Awards & Recognition
- AVVO.com Superb 10.0 Rating
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014
- LAW Advocates Unsung Hero Award