Washington Personal Injury Attorney
Based in Anacortes, Serving All of Northwest Washington
No one expects to suffer a serious personal injury, but when tragedy strikes, you and your family have a right to be compensated.
At The Campbell Law Firm, I help people and families whose lives have been changed because of the negligence of others. I will fight to protect your financial future and help you and your family receive the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
Personal Injury Cases I Handle
The Campbell Law Firm handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, including premises liability, automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, dog bite injuries, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, and product liability cases. We handle personal injuries on a contingency fee, which means we don’t get paid unless we recover money for you.
If there is an unsafe condition on someone’s property and the property owner failed to take steps to correct it, the property owner may be liable for any injuries that result from the unsafe condition.
Common premises liability injury claims include:
- Slip and fall injuries caused when a person slips on an unsafe accumulation of snow, ice, or other liquids
- Trip and fall injuries caused by hidden extension cords, unsecured or rolled-up carpets, or improperly maintained steps, handrails, stairs, or sidewalks
- Inadequate security in high crime areas that leads to injuries from an assault or other crime
- A lack of appropriate lighting that leads to personal injury due to an unsafe condition
An automobile accident can change your life in the blink of an eye. Yet the effects can be long-lasting and may include long-term pain, months of recovery, a growing pile of medical bills, permanent injuries, lost income, and damage to your relationships with friends, family, and other loved ones.
Washington auto accident attorney Justin Campbell will fight to protect your rights and your financial future, and for the compensation that you and your family need and deserve.
When a motorcyclist is struck by a car or other large vehicle, the results are almost always catastrophic. To add insult to injury, many insurance companies stereotype motorcycle riders as being reckless.
Common injuries that result from a motorcycle crash include:
- Concussions and other head injuries
- Dislocated joints
- Cuts, bruises, and lacerations
- Broken bones
- Nerve and muscle damage
- Wrongful death
Similar to motorcycle accidents, when bicyclists are struck by a car the bicyclist almost always suffers significantly more serious injuries than the other driver. Unfortunately, law enforcement officers and insurance companies are often severely biased against riders and do not understand the risks cyclists face.
Dog Bite Injuries
If you or someone you care about was bitten by a dog, you may be entitled to compensation. A dog bite can lead to serious injuries, permanent scarring, and a lifelong fear of dogs. Dog bite victims are entitled to compensation for their injuries, but recovery can be difficult. An experienced lawyer can help you and your family obtain the compensation you deserve.
Nursing Home Negligence
As the population ages, more and more people are spending their final days in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and in other long term care arrangements. When a loved one is admitted to a nursing home, the nursing home undertakes a duty to provide a certain level of care. If the nursing home staff fails to provide that care and a nursing home resident is injured, the nursing home can be held liable.
Common nursing home injuries include:
- Bedsores (decubitus ulcers)
- Malnutrition and dehydration
- Wandering off or elopement
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Psychological abuse
- Financial exploitation
If your loved one suffered from abuse or neglect at a nursing home, contact an experienced nursing home negligence attorney today.
Healthcare providers are required to meet a certain “standard of care” when treating patients. If they deviate from that standard and their negligence results in an injury, the victim may be entitled to compensation. However, medical negligence cases are extremely complex, are subject to a short statute of limitations, and should not be undertaken without the assistance of an experienced attorney.
When consumers purchase a product, they have the right to expect that the product will function as intended, will meet safety and regulatory guidelines, and will not cause harm to users. However, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, approximately 3 million people are injured every year due to defective products.
Products liability claims fall into three categories:
- Design defects - when the product is poorly designed and the design causes an injury. Examples include medical devices that do not work as intended, baby products that are a strangulation hazard, and fire alarms that do not work when needed.
- Manufacturing defects - parts of the product were not assembled or installed properly, and this error caused someone to be injured. Examples include using the wrong type of fasteners or failing to install safety features that were included in the product’s design.
- Marketing defects - when a seller fails to adequately warn a consumer that a product could cause injury or how a product should or should not be used.
Where We Practice
The Campbell Law Firm proudly represents people throughout Northwest Washington, in Oak Harbor, Coupeville, Friday Harbor, and throughout Skagit County including Anacortes, Mount Vernon, Burlington, or Sedro-Woolley.
The Campbell Law Firm - Seeking Justice for the Injured Throughout Northwest Washington
I understand that no amount of money will make up for the losses you suffer after an injury. But compensation can help pay for:
- Medical expenses for doctor’s visits, physical therapy, and other medical bills
- Lost wages
- The psychological trauma of an injury
- Damage to relationships with loved ones
- Pain and suffering
If you or someone you care about was injured because of someone else’s negligence, you and your family may be entitled to compensation. However, successfully handling a personal injury claim is complex and should not be attempted without the assistance of a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney.
Learn more about the firm and Washington personal injury attorney Justin Campbell, then contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case. Call us at (360) 588-4111, email email@example.com, or complete our online form.